Fri, Apr 17|
Managing Your Mortgage Through Covid19
Outside of the cost of our staff, for many of us our mortgage payments are one of our largest monthly expenses. In a webinar this Friday, Renée Huse from Spire Mortgage Team will be offering guidance and answers about mortgage strategies during COVID19.
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2020, 7:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. MDT
About the event
We're talking mortgages folks!
Outside of the cost of staff, for many of us our mortgage payments are one of our largest monthly expenses. Renée Huse from Spire Mortgage Team will be on the call to provide some guidance and answer your questions about mortgage strategies during COVID19.
Renée is a long term property owner and active Real Estate Investor in Alberta. After a 10 year, deal making career as a Commodity Trader here in Calgary, she switched gears and built a successful, cash-flowing Alberta Real Estate portfolio. Like many of us, she is also now operating a homeschooling program for her 3 children. Renée is a small business owner and she wants to make sure we're all armed with as much information as possible to be able to surface on the other side of the COVID19 crisis in the best position possible.
She is going to provide answers to the following questions and will hang around after to answer some others that you might have.
- What exactly does it mean to "defer" my mortgage?
- How do I know if I'm eligible?
- Does it makes sense to defer the mortgage? How do I determine if it's right for my business?
- What does it actually cost to defer the mortgage?
- When should I do it?
- When/how do I have to pay back the payments that I deferred?
- But I could just use my savings? What about that strategy?
- A quick rundown on what banks are deferring and how they're doing it.
For security reasons, we can't publicly provide the webinar address. Hackers are hacking main frames with them apparently.
Follow the registration page to sign-up and a registration link will be sent to your email!